Interview with Hilaria Alexander



New interview please welcome Hilaria Alexander author of "Prude", "This Love" and my latest 5 stars read "F U Cancer".
  • Where are you from?
I'm from Aversa, a town in Italy thirty minutes north of Naples. My hometown is famous for their delicious fresh mozzarella cheese. But my husband is from Oklahoma and we moved to Oklahoma City in 2006.
  • What does your family think of your writing?
My family is happy I've turned my passion for reading into writing. However, I know they wish it wouldn't take so much of my free time. 
  • You have already published three books among your characters who is your favorite heroine and hero and why?
Gosh, that is so hard. Obviously, I love ALL my characters. But if it's true that your first book is a little bit like your first love, then I'd have to say Prudence and Ben.
  • Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest this year?
Out of all the books I've read in 2015, I loved Leisa Rayven's Bad Romeo and The Air He Breathes by Brittainy C. Cherry. If you haven't read those two, please do so IMMEDIATELY.


  • What book are you reading now?
I haven't been reading much because I've been trying to work on FU Cancer, but November 9 by Colleen Hoover is the next one on my list.

  •  Do you stay in touch with your readers?
I'm always afraid of oversharing or overposting, but I do love staying in touch with readers! I always respond to messages and emails. I just wish I had more time for blogging (I even got a website, but it's not ready yet!).



THIS or THAT:

Coca Cola or Pepsi
Coca cola!

Pizza or Hot Dog
PIZZAAAAA! Always! Even better if it's Neapolitan style pizza! Emoticon wink
Star Wars or Star Trek
STAR WARS! Have you seen The Force Awakens? SO, SO GOOD! 
Sun or Moon
SUN!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay