venerdì 26 febbraio 2016

Combative by Jay McLean


Release Date: 05.16.2015


Synopsis:

We all play victims to our pasts; to the choices we make and the lives we create. 
They define who we are. 
And sometimes if we're lucky enough, the past stays where it belongs: in the past. 
I'm not one of the lucky ones. 
I never have been. 
Because now the past is knocking on my door, offering deals I have no choice but to take… deals that will help bring justice—not just for me, but for my brothers.

The problem? 
The deal is a ticking time bomb. 
One I didn't know existed.

Tick.
Tock.


Review:




The author delivered an intriguing story,her writing style hooked me and it definitely played with my mind...I was so curious to know more about the characters' stories that I made up page after page hundreds different theories.

I fell in love with Ky since the beginning,he is an amazing guy with an awful past that broke him making him questioning his self worth.

I can't wait to read the second book of the series.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento