Unexpected Reality by Kaylee Ryan


Release Date: 07.12.2016



Synopsis:

Expect the unexpected. That's what they say, but it's easier said than done.

How do you expect a change so huge it rocks you to your core?

How do you prepare yourself for an event that will alter your life forever?

One breath
One second
One minute
One hour
One day at a time, you learn to live with your unexpected reality.



Review:




This was a solid 4 stars read but I added 1 more star for the cute "unexpected reality" and the beautiful cover.


I really really liked this story and I'm glad I started it as soon as it showed on my kindle.
I was a mess for the first 30% of the book...I felt my heart breaking page after page but my anxiety to know how the story was going to end made it that much harder to put it down.

I've appreciated how our hot and strong hero,Ridge,faces all the hurdles and the novelties his new life entail in order to be happy.

This is my first book by Kaylee Ryan but it won’t be my last.I already asked the author if the supporting characters will have their own books and she said I have to patiently wait.




Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone