Read My Lips by Daryl Banner


Release Date: 06.05.2016




Synopsis:

I ran away from the glitz and privilege of my famous New York City family to this small-town Texas college to find myself. I didn't expect to find him...

...the muscular, tatted bad-boy who would soon become my obsession.
He was broken, lost, and voiceless ... just like me.

His eyes smoldered me with one look.
His touch awakened the woman inside me.


And through his lips, his perfect, plush, kissable lips, he drew out the inspiration deep in my soul I did not know was there.

I needed to believe that he could save me. I wanted him to help me find my voice at last ... the voice that would set me apart from my tragically perfect family, the voice that would finally break me free ...

If only he could hear a word of it.


Review:





First things first I fell in love with this book beautiful cover then the story grabbed my full attention since the beginning.

I've enjoyed the not too dramatic plot.I liked how the author chose to linger more on the main characters' present lives than their not too easy past.
Clayton and Dessie background cannot not be more different but I liked how they overcome their trusting problems and give in to their phisical attraction and growing feelings in order to find their happily ever after.

This was the first novel I've read written by this author but due to his refreshing,flowing and engaging writing I'm sure it won't be my last...I can't wait to find out what Daryl Banner has in store for us in the next one.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone