One by E.S. Carter


Release Date: 12.01.2016



Synopsis:

One click.

One perfect frame.

That's all it takes to capture an eternal moment; although most people let them pass by without acknowledgement.

I don't waste any.

Not a single one.

If I see something of beauty, I want to experience it, feel it and immortalise it.

If I see someone of beauty, I want to taste them, worship them and memorise them.

I don't have a type, if I like you, I like you.

I don't have a preference.

My bisexuality is a gift, not a defect.

It's the freedom to see beyond gender.

One blink.

One touch.

One night.

Life is filled with so many ones.

One chance to get things right.

One life to live as you choose.

One decision that gives you acceptance.

One person to fill the emptiness.

Just one?

Nah, like I said, life is full of ones.

My camera lets me focus on the good times; I develop from life's negatives and if things don't work out, I just take another shot.

Who needs just one?

**Book #5 in the 'Love by Numbers' series.Can be read as a standalone.**

Review:



This one was a good read,packed with a lot of emotions.

We finaly get to know better the mysterious Isaac Fox and his fleeting lover.
Their relationship is not an easy one,after a stormy beginning they have the courage to believe into a brighter future for themselves.

I was also glad to read more about my favorite Fox brother...Jake <3

I really hope everyone will accept and enjoy Iz story as much as I did.

E.S. Carter writing is addicting and I already need her next book in the series.I really wish to never say goodbye to these amazing characters




Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone