Breaking Gravity by Autumn Grey


Release Date: 03.28.2017



Synopsis:

I've always followed my dreams with ruthless determination.

My life was going well. Success was at my fingertips.

Until it wasn't.

All it took was three seconds to send my world crashing down around me, ripping my dreams to shreds.

Then I meet her, with her large hazel eyes that slay me at first glance.

And everything starts to make sense again.

I try to keep my distance.

To remind myself I am her mentor.

That we can't be more,but every time I push away, I'm pulled deeper into her.

The line between student and teacher is blurring.

One kiss.

One taste.

They’re all it would take to cross the line.

Review:



Forbidden love (teacher-student) is not my usual choice of read but Breaking Gravity is an Autumn Grey work and I could not miss it.

I have to be honest this story wasn't as powerful as FBS but it's beautiful in its own way.
The author is so gifted,her words captivated me and made me love Elon and Nate relationship from the beginning.

I loved Nate and Elon.They are not looking for a romantic relationship because they both are still trapped,for different reasons, in their past experiences but their chemistry,clear from their first encounter,will help them to grow stronger and overcome their fears.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Meant For Stone by Natasha Madison

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

The Tomboy And The Captain by Ginger Scott