Love My Way by Kate Sterritt


Release Date: 05.31.2017


Synopsis:

Her name is Emerson Hart and she is the love of his life.

Unfortunately, he's not the only love of hers.

And therein lies the problem.


Review:


This is the story of a girl,Emerson,who stole my heart at the first page and she kept squeezing it chapter after chapter.

I won't retell the story to not ruin your experience but I recommend you to read it and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did if you decide to start it.

Love My Way is my favorite book written by Kate Sterritt and it will be for sure one of my TOP reads for this year.
It is beautifully written,every word evokes so many different emotions and even if they hurt you cannot stop reading.
The characters are very well depicted and relatable,they feel so real that at the end you will think of them as your friends and you wish them to be happy and fly...




Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay