Secrets by Loriana Cappello


Release Date: 11.16.2017


Synopsis:

For a long time, I couldn’t see past Daniel Grant. He was my first love; then he broke my heart.

In return, I made a mistake and settled for someone else. That someone just happened to be his brother.
Joe never meant to hurt me. He was kind and gentle, but he was also a liar.
This is the story of how my life was turned upside down by the good guy.

For a long time, I battled against the Grant family for my sanity and sought only to destroy those who made my life hell.
I became bitter and twisted because of them.
Now I have someone who intends to save me.
He’s seen first hand how I existed before him and now he wants to listen while I pour out my heart.

I am Freya.

This is my story.


Review:


I didn't know what to expect from this book but I can assure you what I got was a beautiful story that tore at my heartstrings and kept me interested page after page.

I love Freya!
Secrets tells her past that perfectly explain her character.Life changed her and made her the bad person we met in the first book of the series but the right person will bring out the best in her.I appreciated that Freya never gave up and after so many years she still dreams a future of freedom and happiness.

I suggest you to read Where She Is before starting this one to have a full picture of the Grants lives.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone